Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Helping Hands

I have the best little helper. Anytime I am in the kitchen, I have a little helper. Dean loves his step stool. It gets him high enough to see everything and to help a little bit.

He is really good to stand and watch. Today, while making pancakes he wouldn't get down until his pancake was on his tray. He loves to watch things cook.


I will gladly take the extra help. I know he won't want to do this forever.

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a sweetie! Harrison still likes to help me in the kitchen and he's almost 6! I keep telling him he's going to be the best missionary companion because he'll know how to cook everything!

Cindy said...

Mom's need a lot of help that's for sure. Dean is such a handsome young man, we miss you!

Grandma Scott said...

When I saw this I thought of Harrison.. Soon Dean will be making his own smoothies...
Amber and Harrison have had a great time together.
I'm sure you will have a great time too.
Now if you can get him to do the dishes !! (Just kidding)

Blog Archive

About Us

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States