Halloween Carnival
One family night in October, we went to a Halloween Carnival. I think the pictures below best show the dare devil in Dean. He wanted nothing to do with picture taking and only wanted to ride the rides. We couldn't keep up with this happy little guy. I can't wait to take him to Disneyland. I know he will have the time of his life. Baylee is such a little sweetheart. We love this little girl.
One family night in October, we went to a Halloween Carnival. I think the pictures below best show the dare devil in Dean. He wanted nothing to do with picture taking and only wanted to ride the rides. We couldn't keep up with this happy little guy. I can't wait to take him to Disneyland. I know he will have the time of his life. Baylee is such a little sweetheart. We love this little girl.






Trunk or Treat
We went to our Ward Trunk or Treat. Dean loved his costume and we thought Baylee was a darling little Dalmatian. Dean didn't really get trick or treating but he sure did have a great time running around the parking lot. Miss Baylee again, spent the night sleeping.




Pumpkin Carving
The night before Halloween we decided to carve pumpkins. We thought Dean would really like cleaning out the guts but all he wanted to do was play with the big spoon. :) Baylee of course thought sleeping was more important. So, Paul and I had a great time carving the pumpkins.




I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. We sure did!
6 comments:
Cute costumes! Fun post Kaytie!!
Awesome pictures...you guys have such cute kiddos! Baylee still looks SO tiny. I wish I was there to give her a snuggle!
You're looking great too Kaytie!
fun fun fun! You got some great pictures! And the kids' costumes turned out so cute! That was a great idea. We can't wait to see you all next weekend!!
So stinking cute! Love the puppy and fireman. Seriously the cutest little kiddos. We miss you, and can't wait for this week. WOO WOO party time in UT (in the freezing cold)
I loved seeing your adorable family again, especially the coordinated costumes. You all look so happy. :)
Not as much fun as you had.... I love the winking pumpkin...Not sure that's what you had in mind, but it's my take on it..
Can't wait to see you !
Post a Comment